This tutorial explains how to cast Yahoo Sports from phone to PC via Chromecast. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Stream Yahoo Sports from Phone to PC via Chromecast. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Stream Yahoo Sports from Phone to PC via Chromecast
Yahoo Sports is the best place to follow sports news. You can use it to view live scores, standings, news and stats for your favorite players, teams and leagues. It covers all sports like NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Football, Boxing, Cricket, etc. Yahoo Sports also lets you watch local and primetime NFL games on compatible devices. Besides that, it also streams match previews, highlights, interviews and much more. Let’s discuss how to cast Yahoo Sports video content to your Chromecast connected TV. Yahoo Sports live is not a Chromecast-enabled app. But you can still Chromecast Yahoo Sports to your TV.
The Yahoo Sports app does not have native Chromecast support. Therefore, you need to mirror your smartphone screen to stream Yahoo Sports to your TV. On a Windows PC or Mac, you can stream the Yahoo Sports website using the Google Chrome browser. There are three different ways to stream Yahoo Sports to your Chromecast TV. that is, you can use Android smartphone or iOS device or use Chrome browser on PC.
Chromecast Yahoo Sports from Android device
- Connect your Android smartphone and your Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Yahoo Sports app from the Play Store.
- Swipe down on your device to open the notification panel and select the Cast menu.
- Nearby wireless devices will appear on the screen. Select your Chromecast device from the list.
- Tap Start Now on the warning window to mirror your screen.
- Your phone screen will be mirrored to your TV.
- Launch the Yahoo Sports app and start streaming content.
Chromecast Yahoo Sports from iPhone
- Make sure to connect your iPhone and your Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Yahoo Sports app on your iPhone.
- Also install the Mirror app from the App Store.
- Launch the Mirror app and tap Continue.
- Choose the Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- Tap the Start Cast icon to start screen mirroring.
- After screen mirroring, launch the Yahoo Sports app and start streaming the content.
Final Words: How to Stream Yahoo Sports from Phone to PC via Chromecast
Hope you understand this article, How to Cast Yahoo Sports from Phone to PC via Chromecast. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.