The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend a lot of your time online in a browser: when you research, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all of these using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimalist design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer and easier. Use a box for everything: type in the address bar and get suggestions for search pages and web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites allow you to instantly access your favorite pages at lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite web applications directly from your desktop. Chrome has a lot of useful features built-in, including automatic whole-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best Internet browsing solutions that provides you with high level of security, speed and great features.
This update includes 20 security fixes.
- [$9000] High CVE-2022-3304: use after free in CSS. Posted by Anonymous on 2022-09-01
- [$3000] High CVE-2022-3201: Insufficient validation of untrusted inputs in developer tools. Reported by NDevTK on 2022-07-09
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-3305: Use after free in Survey. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-04-24
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-3306: Free to use in Survey. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-04-27
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-3307: Use after free media. Reported by Anonymous Telecommunications Corp. ltd. on 2022-05-08
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2022-3308: Insufficient policy enforcement in development tools. Reported by Andrea Cappa (zi0Black) @ Shielder on 2022-07-08
- [$4000] Medium CVE-2022-3309: Free to use in Assistant. Reported by zh1x1an1221 from Ant Group Tianqiong Security Lab on 2022-07-29
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-3310: Insufficient policy enforcement in custom tabs. Reported by Ashwin Agrawal from Optus, Sydney on 2021-08-16
- [$TBD] Support CVE-2022-3311: use after free in import. Reported by Samet Bekmezci @sametbekmezci on 2022-03-04
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-3312: Insufficient validation of untrusted entries in the VPN. Reported by Andr.Ess on 2022-03-06
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-3313: Incorrect full-screen security UI. Posted by Irvan Kurniawan (source7) on 2022-04-20
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-3314: use after free in Logging. Posted by Anonymous on 2022-05-24
- [$7000] Medium CVE-2022-3315: Type confusion in Blink. Posted by Anonymous on 2022-05-05
- [$5000] Low CVE-2022-3316: Insufficient validation of untrusted inputs in Safe Browsing. Reported by Sven Dysthe (@svn_dy) on 2022-06-07
- [$2000] Low CVE-2022-3317: Insufficient validation of untrusted inputs in intents. Posted by Hafiizh on 2022-02-24
- [$TBD] Low CVE-2022-3318: Free usage in ChromeOS notifications. Reported by GraVity0 on 2022-04-22
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing, and other initiatives
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the auto-update feature.
Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32 bit | Google Chrome 64 bit | Free software
To download: Google Chrome 64 bit offline installer | 88.7 MB
To download: Google Chrome 32 bit offline installer | 84.7 MB
To download: Chrome Laptop 106.0.5249.62 | 1.4 MB
To download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update)
See: Chrome website | Release Notes v106.0.5249.62
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware