This tutorial is for the “Google Chrome Translate not working” fix issue. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog Fixed “Google Chrome Translate not working” issue. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check “Google Chrome Translate not working” issue
Chrome is the most popular web browser in the world. “Moreover.” Its parent organization, Google, ran a host of valuable and advanced features that are interconnected in the browser and different Google accounts. The automatic translation option is just one of the features that the program can offer, despite the fact that it usually does not complete as expected.
At first, Chrome Chrome automatically translates foreign language websites, whether German, French or Japanese. The feature allows users to access sites they would see anyway, now it’s really useful. Unfortunately, many users encountered the error “This page could not be translated”, rendering the interpreter basically useless.
Below are some strategies to help you fix the “This page could not be translated” error. Before going any further, we enthusiastically suggest that you have your system checked with Reimage, a programmed PC repair device that could help you solve the root problems quickly and competently.
To fix Google Translate not working in Chrome
If Google Translate no longer works with Chrome, several solutions are available to you:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection, which is very important to access Google Translate extensions in Chrome.
- Try resetting your Chrome settings and then accessing Translator Extensions.
- Restart your computer and then try using Google Translate on your Chrome system again.
To fix Google Translate issue in Mozilla Firefox
Having trouble using Google Translate in Mozilla Firefox? So don’t think too much about it and fix Google Translate not working in Mozilla Firefox by following these steps:
- Please update your browser to the latest version as an older version of Mozilla Firefox also causes this issue.
- Disable Google Translate extensions in Mozilla Firefox, then reinstall them.
- Uninstall Mozilla Firefox from your computer and then reinstall it to fix this problem.
Disable browser extensions or try incognito mode.
Extensions are used to extend the functionality of a browser. However, if any of them interfere with Google Translate’s translation mechanism, it may prevent it from working properly. In these circumstances, disabling browser extensions or using your browser’s InPrivate/Incognito mode may resolve the issue. This allows us to identify any third-party issues that interfere with Google Translate.
- Launch Chrome and click on the vertical ellipse in the upper right corner. Then click on More tools in the menu that appears, then on Extensions.
- Now disable all workstations by disabling the corresponding button on each workstation. Wikipedia extensions are known to cause such problems.
- Then check if Google Translate is working properly. If so, enable extensions one by one to find the culprit.
Restore default browser settings
Every Chrome user changes their browser settings according to their needs. However, if a key setting of Google Translate’s translation engine is not configured correctly, Google Translate may not be able to translate the text. In this scenario, resetting the browser settings to default settings may resolve the issue.
- Launch the Chrome browser and click on the vertical ellipse in the upper right corner of the window. Then click on Settings in the menu that appears.
- Now expand the Advanced section in the left pane of the window and click on Reset and Clean.
- Now click on Reset settings to their original defaults.
- Then check that Google Translate is working correctly.
Final Words: Fixing “Google Chrome Translate Not Working”
Hope you understand this article Fixed “Google Chrome Translate not working” issue, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.